Friday, April 16, 2010

I just had to

You knew it was coming. After so many days of nothing but this, I had to show these off. They're still not very big, but at least they're green..and the one is mint so, technically, I could already eat it.

You're right if you guessed that the other is a strawberry plant. My photographer (and sometimes boyfriend when he takes really good pictures) didn't seem to think that plants look better without their tags. Or in daylight. He also didn't seem to think they would look better separated, allowing each its own little moment to shine but, again, what does he know? I'll be sure to oversee the next 'take pictures of the plants' mission.

Did I mention that we have tickets to the White House Garden Tour this weekend? This is very exciting (for me) and I just know he'll love it as soon as we set foot in the rose garden. How could he not?

We'll also get a chance to check out the WH vegetable garden. Something tells me Michelle's tomatoes look a little better than mine...


0 comments:

Post a Comment